"Most amazing, powerful acting. So real and so believable."
"I had seen the movie years ago. We were a bit apprehensive about violence in the play. It was handled really well, still keeping the Stephen King horror genre fresh. Loved the way the sets, lights & sound enhanced excellent acting.”
—Virgina, North Vancouver
"Although I am not a Stephen King reader I will admit that Misery was excellently portrayed. Literally I was sitting on the edge of my seat and not sure if it was me or the people around me whose breath was taken away a few times through the play. Very well deserved standing ovation!”
"What a fantastically suspenseful show. We were on the edge of seats for the entire performance. And the characters were engaging & created a true feeling of jeopardy. Love the set design; very innovative!"
- Lucia Frangione as Annie Wilkes
- Andrew McNee as Paul Sheldon
- Munish Sharma as Buster
- Director Rachel Ditor
- Set Designer Lauchlin Johnston
- Costume Designer Stephanie Kong
- Lighting Designer Andrew Pye
- Original Music & Sound Designer Murray Price
- Stage Manager Rick Rinder
- Apprentice Stage Manager Shelby Bushell