Million Dollar Quartet
- Book by Colin Escott and Floyd Mutrux
- Original concept and direction by Floyd Mutrux
- Inspired by Elvis Presley, Johnny Cash, Jerry Lee Lewis, and Carl Perkins
“One of the best musicals that I have seen in Vancouver"
"Thoroughly enjoyed the show. It was almost like being at a concert! Was rocking out in my seat!"
"Million Dollar Quartet was my favourite of the season and it was an excellent performance. Great to hear the songs from the 50's and the performers did a great job."
–Florence, Port Moody
"This performance far exceeded my expectations! The set was well put together; the actors/musicians/singers were extremely talented, and appeared to be enjoying themselves as much as the audience enjoyed watching them. What a great way to spend a cloudy afternoon in Vancouver!"
"A fun engaging high energy performance full of great songs and performances. An enjoyable evening out."
"A few years ago, I visited Sun Studios in Memphis and was in the recording studio that was the setting for this play. I remember the tour guide at Sun telling us about this fateful night that was the subject of the play. It just brought those wonderful memories of Memphis back to me and reminded me of the incredible influence that Sam Phillips had on these musicians' careers. Although the play was celebratory in offering this incredible music, it also had a wistful element to it in that it also presented these men's very human vulnerabilities. It made you wonder what really would have happened to Elvis had Sam Phillips been able to manage his lengthy career? The play did this legendary story justice. Well done!"
–Brenda, Port Coquitlam
- Mathew J. Baker as Brother Jay
- Todd Biffard as Fluke
- Graham Coffeng as Sam Phillips
- Erik Fraser Gow as Elvis Presley
- Steven Greenfield as Jerry Lee Lewis
- Lauren Jackson as Dyanne
- Kale Penny as Carl Perkins
- Jonas Shandel as Johnny Cash
- Director Bill Millerd
- Musical Director Zachary Stevenson
- Musical Staging Valerie Easton
- Set Designer Ted Roberts
- Costume Designer Barbara Clayden
- Lighting Designer Gerald King
- Sound Designer Bradley Danyluk
- Stage Manager Caryn Fehr
- Assistant Stage Manager Ronaye Haynes